User statuses - game mechanics in Nwicode

In Nwicode we make game mechanics. :star2:

Today, our business software is like a job. We have to check our email, send reports, write news or enter data into our CRM.

But what if we could make the software not look like work, but more like a game with a game design?
I am sure that the goal: to keep and return, will be achieved by such a decision.

Please suggest five titles according to their achievement level:

• Beginner,
  • Student,
  • etc.
2 Likes

Beginner
Student
Semi-Pro
Professional
Master

3 Likes
  1. дилетант

2. стажер

3. хороший игрок или бывалый

4. специалист

5. божество

1 Like

From Star Wars :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Youngling
  2. Padawan
  3. Jedi Knight
  4. Jedi Master
  5. Jedi Grand Master
2 Likes

You can immediately see who is interested in what :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe we can have a default achievement level titles, then it will be very nice if it will be editable from the Admin platform side. This way there can be some sort of originality per SAAS Platform owner. They can choose the default if they want, or they can create their own achievement level titles… Is this possible? Thanks!

1 Like

We are just conducting a survey on which names to make by default, of course we can write ourselves: 12345 and then you will edit.

But it will be much nicer if someone from our community becomes the author of any little thing, any element or text :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Yup, exactly what I am thinking… that’s why I suggested a set already. I’ll think for some more and post it… Thanks!

2 Likes

I fully support Ruslan and Katharin