We invite you to a joint LP Nwcoin, add liquidity on pancakeswap

:pancakes: By adding liquidity you’ll earn 0.17% :moneybag:of all trades on this pair proportional to your share of the pool. Fees are added to the pool, accrue in real time and can be claimed by withdrawing your liquidity.

We invite you to a joint LP Nwcoin, add liquidity on PancakeSwap
to the NWC/USDT pair and receive a commission from each transaction.

On Pancakeswap, you can also exchange NWC for any coins.

Follow all the movements on DexGuru - a multi-chain platform that allows you to aggregate trading data from multiple DEX. DexGuru, a trading terminal. It combines real-time data from multiple DEX into one fully integrated user interface.

i

2 Likes

I’ve already done this with other Lps, it’s really interesting. I will add liquidity :pinching_hand:

1 Like

Hello, any step by step on how this is done? Thanks! Regards!

It’s simple:

1. Prepare NWC and USDT

Ensure that your BEP20 wallet (metamask) contains NWC and USDT tokens running on Binance Smart Chain.
Add your USDT to the binance smart contract, in the metamask wallet

If you don’t have USDT yet, you can use these markets to buy:

etc

Also, important to note that your wallet must have around 0.01 BNB for the gas fee payments

2. Add Liquidity NWC/USDT

Go to PancakeSwap and add your liquidity

:pancakes: By adding liquidity you’ll earn 0.17% of all trades on this pair proportional to your share of the pool. Fees are added to the pool, accrue in real time and can be claimed by withdrawing your liquidity.

:fire: HOT OFFER ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ADD MORE THAN 3000 NWC,
:moneybag: get instantly + 500$NWC + 50$NWC every day for 10 days

1 Like

Everytime the website changes it no longer lets me login.

Your personal account and your coins are now on the old version https://au.nwcoin.io/

We will update the information on our forum soon. We will tell you in detail about the further development and use of NWC