What else interesting is being developed by the Nwicode team

We have such an icon
Once in our telegram channel we wrote that active members of our community will receive good bonuses

Why do you think we need it?

Your comments and ideas. Bonus to three participants who will give the correct answer :dizzy:

A hint for those who were at our online meeting on December 23, where I talked about our plans and roadmap

2022-01-03T21:00:00Z → 2022-01-10T16:47:00Z

Is the question why there is a new icon or why wewill be using telegram?

Strange question. I didn’t ask you to use the telegram chat,

I just gave you a link, a reminder about bonuses.

1 Like

but it says a bonus to three participants who will give the correect answer. I am unsure what the question you want answered is.

Hello Team! We surely need the NWICODE CMS Telegram Chat in order for us to share with one another our outcomes, be it positive or negative and learn from each other’s experiences. This way, together as a group, we can create “NWICODE CMS Best Practices” for the further advancement of our Platform.

And if the question is regarding giving bonuses for active members, this is simply to reward those who excert effort in the buildup of the platform and this community. The more active participants there are, the better the development of the platform and the more each member will gain knowledge of the business that we are all in to.

there will be founder club … =)

Yes, it almost looks like :slightly_smiling_face:

for investors?) is it something related to money

1 Like

Very close++
This is an additional service that is directly linked to the Nwicode platform

maybe it’s a marketplace?)

Connect designers to sell their templates on nwicode platform for an additional income stream for them, also benefits users of platform for more choices?

Am i correct? I want bonus bonussss…lol

What are the bonuses for the winners? And what’s the correct answer and who are the winners? It’s been so quiet these days.

Soon we will announce an additional service that will work for Nwicode and will be useful to our entire community. The bonuses will be good, we will inform you soon… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:raised_hands:Great! Looking forward :clap:

Nwicode Crypto Currency??:smiley:

With this we can use, buy, trade crypto while doing our Nwicode Business! Hehe

Congratulations! :clap:

You will receive our bonus! :star2:

All information will be published on Monday :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wow this is interesting :heart_eyes:. Congrats to the winner. :clap: